Presented by MultiCare Inland Northwest Foundation, Heart Strings is a concert and fundraiser benefiting a featured cause within MultiCare.
Celebrating five years, the event has raised funds for important community causes, including behavioral health, cancer care, MultiCare Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Deaconess Hospital’s neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
When: Saturday, April 29, 2023, at 4:30pm
Where: The Davenport Grand, Spokane, WA
What can you expect at this year’s Heart Strings?
- Pre-event social featuring drinks and appetizers
- Dinner, live auction and Fund-A-Need benefiting the Deaconess Hospital NICU
- One-of-a-kind musical performances by an incredible lineup of artists
- Concert-only tickets – $50
- VIP tickets (including dinner, a live auction and premier concert seating) – $150
- VIP table of 10 – $1,500
Registration opens in February. We hope you’ll join us!